why wont he eat?

My son is 10 days old and breastfed, well he used to drain my boobs to were there was literally NOTHING left, well the last two days he is leaving one completely full and the other only half full...what would cause him to do this? He is still sleeping the same, just not eating as much and he diapers are the same also. Should I be worried?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 2:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• growth spurt they go through stages where the eat less sleep more and eat more sleep less
    Anonymous

• Nothing to worry about...all normal!

Answer by gdiamante at 3:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Its normal my baby girl is doing that too but shes bottle fed... she normally has 5 to 6 ozs and sometimes she only had 1 or 2 and shes done. her doctor said it was normal that they go thru those stages.
    1stimemommy87

Answer by 1stimemommy87 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Nope. My son has always had days like that. Some days he eats like a hog other days a bird!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 5:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2010