how do i get liquid foundation out of my jeans?

help!! i dropped teh foundations it splattered on my jeans i wiped it off put tottaly awesome spray on it and then popped it in teh washer and it still hasnt come out help!!

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• use some liquid dish soap and a toothbrush with warm water- it will come out.

would like to use this opportunity to point out that you are smearing this all over your skin- maybe its time ti find a new foundation? one a little less toxic? not being snarky, just poi9nting out how horrible liquid foundation is for your skin!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Yeah Definatley throwing that stuff away, i usually usebare minerals powder as i have fair looking skin. But you most definatley have a point. Thankyou! and ill definatley try that!! :)
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• The tide pen is amazing!! I always have on handy! Good luck!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Try Sol-U-Mel - its taken nail polish out of my carpet and hair dye off of my sink. I agree with the other moms - be careful what you are putting on your face - alot of personal care products are toxic (mercury , methylparaben...etc) Nicole Miller has a wonderful all natural line of skin care and make-up through Melaleuca - it is also very reasonable. If you would like more information, please contact me through my cafemom mail. Good luck.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2010