quija boards

anyone used one?
what was your experience like?
What happened?

I have never used one. I dont think i want to either, Just interested in hearing stories, Iam a firm believer in paranormal world.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I believe in the paranormal but think that oija boards are nothing but nonsense. I've used one several times with friends. Nothing happens unless someone is CLEARLY making it move.
    Anonymous

• Nope never used one.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I had one in the house from birth...used it with family, friends and such. My son got one last year for his birthday. No issues ever. It is more telekenisis like than anything else. And I have no opinion either way on paranormal things.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i would never mess with one of those things, and whats crazy is they sell them in the kids aisle. someone i know used one when they were younger and "witnessed" another player get possessed. and when i was a child my sisters and cousins were playing with one, and maybe i was imagining but i swear i saw a dead hand crawlin up the stair wall! lol soundz crazy but i those things are evil!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 4:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• we played with them, but it was all fake. IT's a great way to toy with new visitors :)
    Anonymous

• I had a terrifying experience with one when I was a teen. Never again will I ever touch one again. I don't necessarily believe the board games are possessed or evil, because I think that's silly. But if you believe that dark spirits/demons/whathaveyou's are out there, the board is a perfect way to open up dialog with them. I think it's just inviting trouble. I did accidentally when I was younger and thought it was all a big game.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Hocus Pocus high school sit in a dark closet and let your imagination run away with you crap.
    Anonymous

• Ouija
    Anonymous

• i think they're just a silly board.....its not even a game...just for fun I'd say.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2010