DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN TAKE MY 4 KIDS TO DISNEY WORLD THIS JUNE ON A VERY LOW BUDGET?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Travel

• I bought a package for 2 nights in Orlando for $99 at Bass Pro Shop. With the package you are elligible for discounts on all of the Disney/ Sea World parks. Otherwise, check out EBay. People are always selling packages on there. Some resorts will give you a rediculously cheap package if you take a tour of their resort and listen to their rep. talk about their time share program for 2 hours. Maybe look at www.cheapcarribean.com They offer a bunch of different packages at very cheap rates.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I have a friend that goes at least once a year! Disney offers the best prices through them, meaning you cannot go to a travel agent and get a better deal, however like someone said you may find someone selling something online personally! There are great packages and from what I hear if you want to save a few extra bucks book your hotel directly outside of the park instead of staying in the park at one of the resorts! A great planning website is allears.net! Good luck and have fun! If I am not mistaken you can book your trip too and make monthly payments till you go!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• depends on what you consider very low budget. do you care if you stay on Disney property or not? where do you want to eat - does it matter? how long did you want to stay? see, all these things and more have to be taken into consideration when planning any trip; especially Disney. This April will be my 27th time going - if you want some tips and suggestions please PM me.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• sure. there is an add at the top offering deals- sign up for Disney e-mail
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 4:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Disney is incredibly expensive and, IMO, not worth it.

Come to Chicago! We have tons of great activities, museums, zoos, etc.; you don't need a car to get around.

Contact me offlist and I can forward information to you.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Disney has teamed up this year with a whole BUNCH of different organizations that will give each adult in your family a free Disney world ticket if you volunteer for a day, which would cut your cost a BUNCH on tickets, that way you would only have to pay for your kiddos tickets in.
    Anonymous

• The tickets in are very spendy. The thing that gets you though is the food. If you commit to leaving the park for meals and pack in snacks and water you can do it a lot cheaper. We went to taco bell and in and out for meals and made sure we had jerky, nuts, crackers for snacks. It can be done!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I just signed up for the Disney Volunteer Program. You're children can participate and get free tickets for volunteering too - they have to be at least 6 years old and an adult needs to be with them if they are under 18. Disney tickets have gotten pricey. I live in Florida and sometimes I will take a time share tour for a couple of hours and get 2 free tickets for Disney.
    Give A Day Get A Disney Day
    try www.Orlandotouristinformationbureau.com
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 4:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Another tip - if you opt to do a time share tour - take the tour mid morning. Most of the resorts that offer a tour will also offer a free buffet you can take the kids with you. Mid morning you can catch them between breakfast and lunch. They only ask your income - I think it has to be 50k a year or more but they don't ask for proof of income.
    I wouldn't plan on going to any of the parks on the same day that you do a time share tour. Instead, I would go over to Disney Village and/or Old Town on 192 in Kissimmee.
    The closest grocery store is Walmart Super Center also on 192 in Kissimmee. The last time we went to Disney we planned our trip so that we didn't eat at the park.
    try www.stayhereplayhere.com
    You could do 2 tours in one day at 2 different resorts - it might be worth it to you. A single 1 day ticket is $80 x 4 = $320
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 5:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Go to Disney.com (I believe it is) and do one of their package deals that they have.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2010