"IF" you could change 1 thing from your past what would it be?

If you could change 1 thing from your past what would it be? Someone you dated? A choice you made?

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 3:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The summer I was 14 would be banished forever.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I would have stayed in college instead of dropping out and wanting to work and party..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i wouldve stayed in school instead of rebelling and running off with that moron
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• choice I made when younger not to say no. I'll leave it at that, though.
    Anonymous

• If I could go back and change one thing (providing I had the knowledge that I have now), I would have noticed more warning signs of my brothers addiction...and the result is that he'd still be here with us today.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 4:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I never would have started smoking. I quit several years ago, but I still have chronic health problems from it.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I would have taken my kids to see my grandmother more often. We're military family and were overseas for 5 years during which we were only able to come back stateside for a month. I think we visited my grandma two times that month. Then when we took our month long vacation and drove from Washington back home to Texas, we only visited her twice that whole month too. Just so hard, dividing up time between both of our families! But I would have made more time for her if I could have, and let my kids get to know her better. And I remember thinking, hopefully we can get home next summer and visit her more when we left her house that last time. Little did anyone know, she had Burkitts Lymphoma. The complications from the extremely aggressive chemotherapy (pneumonia) took her from us this past fall. That is my ONLY regret in my whole life.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• sometimes I wish that I had never gotten involved with my DH, but then I wouldn't have my kids. So I guess I regret never taking opportune moments to break it off with him cuz now I feel stuck for life.
    Anonymous

• What Shay1130 said. Exactly.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I wound not change a thing, yes i made mistakes lots of them but they are what made me who i am today and if i changed anything my kids would not be here and they are what i live for.
    carrielenc

Answer by carrielenc at 4:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2010