Does anyone know where to find plus-sized maternity clothes?

I am almost 16 weeks pregnant with twins and I have been wearing nothing but pajama bottoms and t-shirts for over a month now and I just can't take it anymore. LoL. I don't even want to go out to the grocery store because I am always self-conscious about the way I look!

I have tried looking for plus-sized maternity clothes but they all seem to say "plus-sized" but they are modeled on THIN women! I am already hesitant about ordering clothes online and it makes it even harder when I can't get an idea of how the cloths will look on someone MY size! Also, a lot of the sites I have found for maternity clothes seem to be way over-priced.

Any suggestions?

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Motherhood, and JC Penny carries plus sized clothes! For me I shopped in Walmart's regular plus sized clothing...I bought the big girl jeans that have elastic waist and stretch and shirts that had the empire cut...where it goes under your boobs! Something else you can try is some children's consignment shops sell maternity, also look on Craigslist and Ebay! Good Luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Old Navy, and Target.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• try kohls and k-mart too, and i bought some clearance stuff at the maternity store at the mall.
    Anonymous

• walmart, target, kohls (old navy-even BIG sizes are cut a lot slimmer), and you can find a lot of items at the goodwill & salvation army. ALSO check craigs list and the news paper.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I shopped mostly at Target & Walmart. You can also find some really cute (& comfy) shirts in just the regular plus-sized department that fit a pregnant body (especially since baby-dolls & tunics are really in right now).
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Yeah, I'm not too worried about shirts... I can don't need "maternity" shirts... I just need some GOOD, decent-priced maternity JEANS! I am tired of going around looking like I just rolled outta bed! LoL
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2010