What type of sexual toy do you have...I don't get it?

The reason I am asking this question is bc I thought a vibrator was a vibrator now they have all types, styles, sizes but my real question here is I was thumbing through a sex toy magazine and I noticed some of these vibrators have tickly thorns sticking out but supposibly you'll have multiple orgasms. Now I am just curious hey I'll try any thing new...lol anything to spice up the love in the bedroom...lol Have any of you ladies tried these weird looking contraptions...lol...??? I am so curious :)
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't but I am interested in the possibility of trying one.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I've got a bullet. its really small and can fit in your pocket. It's got a remote control thats cordless. When DH and I are in a restauraunt its kinda cool because he can make it vibrate while I'm trying to order my meal. ...lol!! I love it!
    Anonymous

• The thing you're talking about (usually looks like some type of animal or something) is to stimulate your clit. Actually when I "play with myself" i ONLY use that part. It feels good, gets me off, and I don't feel uncomfortable because i'm not putting anything inside me..
    Anonymous

• I have the DOLPHIN....It is a clit stimulator and is fun in that aspect.
    U kinda get a three in one "FUN" night. I would recommend one if you are up for trying new things.

The newest deal I kinda enjoy is called a COCK SLEEVE. Basically like a COCK RING but it's a sleave with texture, so you have a fun ride the entire ride. NOT smooth the whole time. SOMETHING a little SPICY.

I love ADAMandEVE.com because you can read reviews on some items. LIKES and DISLIKES...
    Anonymous

• I have lots. the bullet, a regular dildo, and one thats for the G spot. I'd get one of those if I were you. :)
    tjsmomma2005

Answer by tjsmomma2005 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• um...they scare me...I'd only buy something that looks like a penis to be honest lol...but why spend money if you have fingers...just saying..
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• They have the glass ones and they rock. I have one that has french tickler things on it and its awesome.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I have the "rabbit" it is very similar to the above described "dolphin." It's great, a little pricey, but great! Well worth the money.
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 6:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I have a big bag full of toys. My favs are gspot and glass toys along with one called a flicker. Its a vib egg with cyberskin on it with and end that sticks out and when its on that end goes crazy...wonderful sensation. Got to www.iysextoys.com you will find a lot of cheap toys, atleast 1/2 price of other sites and stores.
    Heathersnva

Answer by Heathersnva at 7:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2010