Anyone have the mirena IUD and having probs?

I have 2 children. I have been on the Mirena IUD for a year now. The first 6months I had constant bleeding... well actually it was on and off. I also had bad cramps. The bleeding finally stopped. I had no bleeding for 6 months. Now I am having headaches, just had a UTI (which I usually never have those.. but have had 3 since on this thing), now I am having bleeding and my UTI just ended yesterday.... still a little uncomfy.
My hubby is Military and just got home from being away for 5months. On new years eve we had a lot of sex... and I woke up with what felt like a UTI. I am waiting on the dr to call back... but it is the base Drs and they can take forever.

Any help or advice would be great! Thanks ladies!

JanTay

Asked by JanTay at 5:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Health

• I don't have problems like that, but I do have problems. Weight gain, WEIRD patterns (lots of bleeding then no bleeding like you), all sorts of weird stuff, but I like it none the less. To me the benefits outweigh the other types of BC I've tried!
    Anonymous