Set in stains from used clothes question...

I used to buy the spray and wash oxiclean dual power stain remover to clean stains with. I loved it!! I could accept gently used clothing that had grass stains, baby stains on bibs and other types of stains from friends and family. I was even able to keep those clothes so clean I could consign them and buy more gently used clothing at the local consignment store.

Well, sadly the company recently discontinued that product and there was no warning, so I was unable to stock up.

I have tried reslove max, which was their suggestion, as the replacement product. It was horrible. Didn't spray well, burned my fingers, and didn't clean any set in stains. I just tried baby oxiclean powder and soaked the clothes, nothing was gotten out. I tried stain stick and still stains....

Keep in mind, I haven't dried these clothes since the first time I dried them when I used the resolve max. They have now air dried - what can I use now?

giftofgiving

Asked by giftofgiving at 5:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Try the regular oxy clean it took out 21 year old soy spit up stain from when I was a baby. You can't get more set in than that. THat or try the regular sray n wash(or are they discont all their stuff?)
    Xandriasmommy

Answer by Xandriasmommy at 8:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Try Sol-U-Mel and EcoSense PreSpot - I have had wonderful results getting stubborn stains out of my kids' clothes. You can take a look at why these products are so good at www.saferforyourhome.com.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2010