sexaholic

that's me. How can I stop?

women, men, toys, porn. Most of the time I'm daydreaming about everyone. I've had a threesome before and really want another one. Acutally I want one on one time with another woman. I masterbate at least twice a day. I've started looking at websites that help you find someone. Craigslist, AFF, fling.com. I've never strayed from my bf. He's a good man. I really want to keep him but I keep looking.

Any suggestions on helping me keep my hunger from ruining a good thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• get help. you have a sex addiction. it sucks.
    Anonymous

• Seek therapy!
    Anonymous

• You seem to still be in control of it without it totally controlling you. That's a good thing. I see nothing wrong with what you are doing as long as it stays in the looking stage. You find that your bf and your relationship is important, more important that going beyond the boundaries. That will help you the most. If you can find a good counselor then try that but they have some great books on sex addiction you might want to take a look at. However, know that you are not alone in this.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• You have a Dh right? Why isn't he helping you. I agree it sounds as if your on a slippery slope. I'd stop the hook up sites. Watch porn with your Dh. Maybe that will help.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• You my dear need to talk it over with your man, and seek councling on the addiction.
    Anonymous