I had a question about hair?

I know this is kinda gross but every winter idk y but i always seem to get dandruff and I use dandruff shampoo and it eventually goes away but this year i don't know what happend but i did get dandruff and i've used the shampoo for it but now my hair feels like theres residue from my scalp to about 2 inches from that, it feels like i didn't wash all the shampoo and conditioner out but i do every time and yet when my hair drys out its still the same... i try taking a shower every other day instead of everyday but it stil stays the same i tried using anti residue shampoo and still its the same it frustrates me so much and makes me not too even wanna mess wid it. I don't know what i did to my hair cuz its never been this way ever any suggestions????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Health

• It may help you if you go to a dermatologist.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Try VO5 Hot Oil Treatment.
    Anonymous

• Instead of shampoo, try no poo! Make a paste with baking soda and apple cider vinegar; it will take your scalp two or three weeks to adjust. If you still have the flakes, add a couple of drops of tea tree oil to the paste.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• It is dry scalp not dandruff! Get Nioxin scalp therapy and the new product the make I think is is called scalp relief, awesome, and no build up!! I get it too every year and this has been a godsend to me and it is safe for color treated as well and normal hair, it works amazing!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• thank you all for your answers and i'll try them i appreciate all your answers=)
    noneo09

Answer by noneo09 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2010