Slimquick?

Have any of you ladies used Slimquick prodcuts? .. how was it? did you see any results or get sick or anything? Also, wondering about the Slimquick cleanse? I know eat right and exercise will do the trick, but sometimes i think about using a little help! Just wondering if any of you ladies have tried it. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Health

• Do you want to make frequent trips to the bathroom?
    Anonymous

• This is question i would ask... I gotta start working on my weight.... And i wouldnt mind going to the bathroom 20 times a day Im home all day anyways
    1stimemommy87

Answer by 1stimemommy87 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• exactly, i stay at home anyway and if this will give me a fresh start to a new diet and better eating choices, i dont see why not. i know every detox makes you "go", i was wanting to know more about the actual slimQuick pills and all, not just the cleanse.
    Anonymous

• Well if slimquick doesn't work for any of you guys then I have some products that might. They are bars and drinks. They convert fat into fuel. I have a son that just turned a year old. I get alot of activity in my daily routine. But I need something else. I swear by them and they work. They also make crave blocker products as well. If your interested please email me through cafe mom.

Danielle Shellhorn
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 5:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 6:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i have used it. its the only thing i have ever tried. i liked it. it never made me feel funny or anything like that. it just makes you less hungry really. because you are supposed to take it on a empty stomach.
    juandmad09

Answer by juandmad09 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I've tried both. The cleanse only made me feel bloated. I didn't have to go to the bathroom a lot, and I didn't lose any weight. I also tried the regular Slimquick pills. They didn't do jack.
    Anonymous