Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is this company called?

I heard about this company (it may even be direct sales) where you get a group of people to put money in to but a big basket of food. Does anyone know what the company is called?

Answer Question

Asked by --jess-- at 5:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Are you looking for a CSA (community supported agriculture) or a food coop?

    Answer by rkoloms at 6:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

  • food co-op! Yes that's it!

    Answer by chefjen at 11:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

  • There is one called this.  Purple Dragon Co-op


    Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.