Al Qaida is a cult not a religious group...

Did you know that? They use their beliefs as an excuse to commit terrible violent acts and kill people. It isn't because the Muslim religion is violent it's because THEY are violent. If they were all Jesus freaks, claiming that Jesus is telling them to fly air planes into buildings and blow themselves up, you probably wouldn't give a damn about their beliefs and just think of them as psycho. AL QUAIDA PEOPLE ARE JUST THAT! PSYCHOS! Don't put them under the same category as regular, peaceful Muslim believers.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 5:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Al Qaeda is to Islam what the Westboro Baptist Church and the Branch Davidians are to Christianity.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I would categorize them as terrorists, right? Because they also kill for political/religious reasons. I dunno....
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• ^ Good point
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• 51 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 by: gdiamante
    Al Qaeda is to Islam what the Westboro Baptist Church and the Branch Davidians are to Christianity.

UH no! I don't remember WBC or the waco members ramming planes into buildings or killing in the name of allah at the level as al queda. but nice try
    Anonymous

• 52 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 by: 3gigglemonsters
    I would categorize them as terrorists, right? Because they also kill for political/religious reasons. I dunno....

yes!
    Anonymous

• West Buro is nothing more than an embarrassment a group that is too stupid to do much hard. Al Qaeda is much much more than that.

I am much more afraid of what damage al qaeda can do
    Anonymous

• Agreed!
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Very much agreed OP. Regular peaceful Muslim believers are ashamed of the way Al Quaida has warped the realtionship with Allah. They will be exposed for what they are inshallah.
    Anonymous

• a better comparison would be the Jim Jones cult.... they all drank a poison that killed man woman and child. That was a psycho.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I thank you for posting this...but I bet there will still be people claiming something different..people are still very close minded...
    Anonymous