Wii fit !?!?

Do you have the wii fit did you lose any weight?

nickynova

Asked by nickynova at 7:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I got it for christmas.. im pregnant now (just found out a week before christmas lol great timing) so im not using it now to lose weight but it is FUN and you can def. feel the difference the next day if you do it long enough.. its great! I recomend it to everyone!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• When I used it every day I did lose weight. It's a fun little work out that gets your heart pumping. It's just keeping up with it that's hard. I can't do it when my son is in the house because wants to play too and jumps on the balance board and tries to steal wi-mote. Oh well :(

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 7:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• It's very fun & a good workout. I just started so I don't know how well it works in weight loss.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 7:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I lost something like 5 lb. in two weeks when I was doing about 30 min. almost every day (and the days I didn't I did something else active like taking a walk or going and playing tennis). However, life took over at that point, and then I was pregnant again, so yeah.... lol. I intend to use it to lose weight after this baby is born!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I've got a couple of friends and my brother's wife (can't call her SIL because of the stigma with SIL lol...we love her) have one. they LOVE them.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i used it when i first got pregnant. Since I was over weight anyways I did lost about 5 pounds using it every day during the first trimester. It's more of a workout then you would think it is!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I have it and it's a great tool with weight loss. The only problem I'm having with it is the gap in between the diffrent workouts. I plan on getting the Wii Fit Plus soon because your suppose to be able to program a workout so it changes when you tell it to instead of taking a minute or two to get to the next exercise. 

Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2010