baby measuring small

i am 22 weeks pregnant and the dr. said the baby measured a little small, but they said its fine, but i worry about everything has anyone else had their baby measure a little small some time through out your pregnancy? i just need some reasurrance

mom24147

Asked by mom24147 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Measurments are NOT 100%
    It is a guess really.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• yes my baby measure small for several weeks the drs told me not to worry it would catch up soon..now its the correct size and everything..im sure its nothing to worry about..good luck and congrats
    Anonymous

• i would not worry about it at all =)
    Anonymous

• Its all guessing they could be wrong. I wouldn't worry about it.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I had the opposite problem with my first. She was measuring way ahead and turned out to be a peanut. It could just be the baby's position, as it was in my case. Today I went to the doctor and this one is measuring a bit ahead as well. I guess I'm destined to have large looking babies!
    Anonymous

• It's just an estimate - don't worry too much! My baby measured at almost double the size he should've been and they said not to worry about. Now they say he's just fine. I'm sure your baby is in between growth spurts. ;)
    JaxsonsMommy23

Answer by JaxsonsMommy23 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• aww, who cares? aren't all people different sizes and proportions? don't we all grow at different rates? why should all babies in the womb be expected to be the same size at the same time? don't worry about a thing! those measurements are not good. my cousin was told she would have a 5 lb baby, then she actually had an 8 lb baby...big difference!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2010