Worst job Ever?

What is a job you have or had that you think is the worst and why?

My least favorite was when I was 16 I worked at steak n shake. it was just opening in our area and it was SO busy (Seriously like 2 hour waits).. It was only my second job ever, and I usually got stuck making shakes.. It was horrible!! So cold my hands would freeze and everyone loves their shakes so it was like constant shake making! I couldnt feel my fingers after being there for like 20 minutes!

maybebaby83

Asked by maybebaby83 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• telemarketing.....
    need I say more....
    Marsella

Answer by Marsella at 8:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• THE worst job EVER was being a bill collector. I got cussed out daily, and I didn't even blame them! It was third party bill collecting, so I wasn't the first to call about the bill. But the damned of it is that the computers we used didn't even tell us 99% of the time WHAT the bill was for. So how was I supposed to get them to pay it when I wouldn't have either?! My other job was okay...except that I had to listen to the Toys R Us song over and over and over....:/
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i worked at a thermo plastics plant making binders. I worked the evening shift which left me in a large factory room by myself laying down sheets of colored vinyl, placing carboard in specified spots to make the inside padding and pockets, laying another sheet of vinyl on top, then sending it into a heat sealer. I hated it. I loathed it. I was all alone for 8 hours and would literally get excited when i got to a new color of vinyl. I lasted 3 days and couldn't take anymore.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 7:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Definitely retail. People would come in on their lunch breaks still wearing their ID badges from their good paying jobs and expect us to jump for them. Then they would trash the place. It wasn't worth it.
    Anonymous

• Home Depot! I had to do it bc I was laid off and just got a mortgage. I constantly got hit on by ugly men and they had me work at returns and in the garden dept in the summer and in the winter in the lumber yard! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i had nighmares about that place.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I worked at a convenience store/gas station.

Lousy hours, lousy people you worked with and dealt with and they were always looking for reasons to fire you even if they were the ones at fault in the first place.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• The WORST job I have had was working in a low income dental clinic for children! On top of other things the company that owned it SUCKED!!!!!!!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Walmart one Summer when I was a teenager, it was the grave yard shift and I fell asleep driving to work... Needless to say I got a different job working during the day.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• graveyard shift at a freeway motel..
    had glass on 3 sides of the building and felt like pple where always watching me
    creepy
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Retail and Fast Food.
    Both are the worst job industries to work in.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2010