My son won't stop crying....help please...

Ok my son is 20 months now and I took him to the doctor yesterday and he gave him some meds because he had a runny nose and fever.Well today his fever is gone but we still have the runny nose.He keeps crying and crying but he also keeps pulling his legs and I don't know why.He just started this today.Should I call the doctor tomorrow if this continues?

krystaldawn_21

Asked by krystaldawn_21 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'd call the dr. Not sure, but I know some meds make you have muscle spasms, maybe he is having a reaction to the meds.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 7:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• yes I'd call and let him know what's up

Answer by admckenzie at 7:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• You know what I would call the doc now just to be sure, also maybe he is dehydrated? He might be having muscle cramps, but it never hurts to call, he shouldn't be continue to cry, that is a sure sign something is going on! Good luck mommy!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I would call now also.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I would call the doctor ,yes. It could be something ,or it could be just that he 's so frustuated feeling miserable that it just drives him nuts and he pulls on his legs.gl
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 7:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2010