What is a good soft baby bath tub for cheap?

Just want a simple baby bath tub that is cushy and soft. I dont need anything with gadgets on it lol. Just something until he starts to sit up on his own. THANKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i always used the tub with a nice soft towel under my son's head, nothing cheaper than that.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• what she said ;) or get the little mesh hammock looking thing from walmart, I think it's like $5
    Anonymous

• you can get a rubber duckie tub from walmart for like 12 bucks it's cute and soft i loved mine :)
    Anonymous

• Anon 47- thanks, there cute but there a hassle. i dont want to blow it up every time and i want something for a newborn with out bending over. I want something to put on my dinning table and just use a bowl next to me and clean him.
    Anonymous

• We didn't have one; we just put a soft towel on the bottom of the tub.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:20 AM on Jan. 7, 2010