has this ever happened to you

My boyfriend and I were have sex yesterday and I was going to town on top and all of the sudden he says UM I look down and he was covered in my milk i mean there was actually puddles on his chest I was SO embarrassed! LOL funny thinking about it now though!

Sbahns

Asked by Sbahns at 8:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol it didnt happen to me cause i usually wore a bra atleast to make sure but i did leak more being turned on does cause more leakage next time wear a bra or have a towel right there lol it is funny though dont be embarrassed ESPECIALLY if he's the father!
    Anonymous

• Oddly enough, my MIL warned me about this ahead of time so I kept my bra on or had a towel ready the first few times.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• that is totally normal prolactin triggers milk and it is descreated in high amounts during ummm you know..lol..I have leaked during the big O
    MummyOf2ooo

Answer by MummyOf2ooo at 2:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2010