did you watch the new episode of teen mom?

Why doesn't amber's baby ever have clothes on? Why doesn't farrah ever stay with her baby? Why doesn't maci tell ryan to eff off? Uhh these girls drive me crazy! What do u think bout it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think they are too immature to have babies and their children suffer for it.

Not that ALL teens moms are this way, but some are.
    Anonymous

• I think it's just like any other TV show: made for drama and ratings. You see about 10 minutes per family once a week. That's not enough to know anything about them and MTV has to filter out anything boring, easy, or nice. I can't say I agree with or like what they do (a lot of it really upsets me) but we can't make conclusions about them based on what MTV shows. They intentionally focus on Farrah's outings, Ryan's assholeness, Amber's anger and laziness, etc. They're obvious issues but in real life, they may not be as big as the show portrays.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 8:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I really like macy.. I think she has her head on straight but Ryan is a D***! I feel bad for her..
    Farrah I just wanna punch, and Whatever the fat ones name is i wanna punch her too.. I feel bad for her fiance or whatever, bc he seems to be at least trying and all she does is whine and bitch!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I watch the show and I like Maci and the girl who gave her baby up for adoption.... They seem like the only ones who have the shit together! Amber is crazy! Her baby NEVER has clothes on and ALWAYS has a bottle in her mouth and is in her play pin all the time....
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 9:41 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Why doesn't amber's baby ever have clothes on? LOL, never noticed, she did have on a really cute outfit toward the end of the episode.

Why doesn't farrah ever stay with her baby? Because she's a selfish, self absorbed teenage brat.

Why doesn't maci tell ryan to eff off? Poor girl, loves him and just wants to be a happy family.

Uhh these girls drive me crazy! What do u think bout it? maci's boyfriend needs to go and Amber needs a slap
    Anonymous

• Amber's baby never has clothes cuz she is to damn lazy to dress her!!! That annoyed me beyond anything!!!

Farah - Needs to GROW up! Ohhh I wanna be a teenager! You have a baby! You dont get it both ways! Noticed how she picked up her SLEEPING baby and brought her downstairs to her mom so the grandma wouldnt yell and wake the baby up!

Maci - She needs to learn that its ok if your baby doesnt have two parents. I bet it sucks, but why keep trying with someone who doesnt wanna be with you!! You can tell by the way he acts!

Dont get me wrong, I totally looooove this show!! Just these girls need to grow up! You are a mom, you dont get to party and be selfish! You have a little life depending on you!
    DarthPink

Answer by DarthPink at 12:42 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Farrah -needs too realize that she is a mom .her main focus should be baby and career .its nothing wrong with a little me time but goodness as a single mom myself I don;t even get out that much .
    As for maci,she needs to open up her eyes and see that ryan is just playing with heart he wants her when he sees that she moving on hanging out with friends and trying to enjoying life .soon as she takes him back he is back too his old self again not helping really .he was her first and got her pregnant..he has her heart .but believe she will get to a point where she is tired of his mess Amber ..well if she wants to leave so bad look ,up housing programs for single teen moms there plenty of resources out there for teens moms but as for the father he SEEMS like a good guy IDK .I did think he should have waited for amber to finish her GED classes first before he decided to take on a class now that I didn't like.
    zapora_08

Answer by zapora_08 at 5:37 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• As for catelynn my hearts goes out to her b/c I to went through a similar situation with my dh but I went back for her LONG STORY... I believe with time they girls will get it together soon praying for them.
    zapora_08

Answer by zapora_08 at 5:45 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• My heart goes out to Catelynn mainly because I went through the same situation when i was a teen. I feel what she feels. The other girls they are teens and became a parent way to soon. They are immature in a lot of ways. I am not going to sit and bash them they probably get it enough from friends and family.

Danielle Shellhorn
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com

ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 1:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2010