How many of you ladies wear lingere for your SO? Does he like it?

Does he like it? I just got a new piece from Victoria Secrets...excited to try it out tonight. lol ;O

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine loves it but it doesn't stay on very long LOL..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Mine couldn't care less what I wear so I wear different sexy stuff for myself. He's turned on whether I wear a costume, lingerie, naked or dress like the girl next door. He just wants the sex!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I have attempted wearing it-but he thinks it's rediculous and takes it off pretty quickly so...I don't bother anymore :(
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I sure do and of course, he loves it:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I did when we were first married, but I learned a few things: 1) It doesn't affect him at all. 2) It's COLD to be that nakey. 3) It's better to not.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I have, but again it doesn't stay on long, plus i'd never get it from VS.. i don't need no designer tag to make my man want me :)
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I do and he loves it! He always likes to make sure I have a new one. Its his thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Personally I like lingerie, it makes me "feel" sexy. However, I don't have much anymore (that fits, hahaha) so at Christmas part of my gift was some new clothes and I needed a new bra. I buy this stuff myself because I do not want hubby even trying, ha! Anyway, I told him I wanted a new nighty and he didn't say much. So I very directly asked him, do you like sexy nighties, do you want me to get one? He said he really didn't care and it doesn't matter to him. I asked, so you aren't interested in the whole "visual" stimulation by it? He said no, he didn't care what was on me because it is me he is interested in and that he gets just as horny for me if I'm in my sweats or in a nighty. I was flattered and he said honey, don't waste the money on that, get something that you will really use. I laughed and said okay I guess so because no matter what I wear it comes off immediately anyway!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• OP here:

Its partly the designer tag that makes me feel spoiled and sexy...i am normally a VERY VERY uber thrifty person...so a splurge like that makes it more exciting. lol
    Anonymous