Should my husband have his hearing checked??

I am always telling my husband he yells way too much, at me at my son I told him it's intimidating for my son and he is gonna make him scared of him, of course he tells me he isn't yelling, could it be his hearing? or is he in denial about yelling constantly?

jsimonds220

Asked by jsimonds220 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Could be his hearing...get it checked by an ENT doc.
    Anonymous

• the main reason i am concerned is because it is making my son start to scream at everything when he is mad.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 8:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I would get him to get it checked.He might have a hearing problem.Rule that out and if it's not the case then he needs to cool off the yelling!But my aunt's girlfriend does that and it is her hearing.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, he should get it checked. My dad yells, and is going deaf. I can never hear anything, and I yell also. I went to the audiologist.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2010