Does anyone have one of those cribs that they recalled back in November....

anybody out there have one like I do? Do you think the hardware they are shipping out to fix the problem is sufficient enough? or should a whole new crib be purchased?

jsimonds220

Asked by jsimonds220 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Shopping

• what crib was it? I kept hearing people talking about it but I never found out what brand or where they came from... I got my cribe from JC Penny.....
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 9:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• it was made by stork craft and some said fisher price on them they are the ones with the collapseable side with the plastic hardware, what happens is the hardware gives way and the baby could get caught in between the side that drops down and the mattress causing the baby to get trapped and possibly suffocate. Fox news had a big thing on it and it is still on their website if you search it. Storkcraft.com you can order the pieces you need to fix the problem.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• November of???? 1983 YES!!!! As a matter of fact, I do!!! I wonder what the recalls on that puppy are...
    Anonymous