If I have an ovarian cyst, should I not try and get pregnant?

I have an ovarian cyst that has been hurting off and on. I guess it formed when I got pregnant, but I miscarried recently and the pain from the cyst has almost vanquished, but every now and then it acts up. Since I wasn't even 4wks pregnant when I miscarried, we were going to try again soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• With my first son i had a cyst that ruptured I was in pain and went to the ER and thats how I found out I was pregnant, with my second pregnancy i was 6wks pregnant and almost collapsed in pain (I knew I was pregnant this time) went to the ER and once again they told me I had a cyst and the blood from it got into my abdominal cavity thats why the pain was so severe, but both pregnancies turned out okay, you miscarried but the cyst may not be the reason why, I would give it another shot! Good Luck!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• my sister had a cyst and she had a miscarriage too.
    Anonymous

• My doc told me getting pregnant could help stop my cycle of cysts. They got so bad I almost lost an ovary. I switched to a gluten free diet. I'm pregnant and healthy now.

daniellecooks.wordpress.com -- gluten free food
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:10 AM on Jan. 7, 2010