Sorry for TMI but anyone else out there have to change the way they have sex with DH because of pregnancy?

Also how do you guys overcome that intense fatigue you get where you are just too tired to do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• try the spoon position where guy is behind you this always works well for me and my husband
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• personally i love doggy style when i was pregnant. the belly never got in the way. and i could make a pile of pillows and rest my head and forearms on them and it wasnt a lot of work on my part lol.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i had a cerclage and was not supposed to be doing it so we didnt do it very often and i couldnt get anything out of it bc it was too soft n easy but i personally didnt care bc i was disgusted by the idea of sex anyway!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I was on top a lot more than normal to accomodate the belly. But that was after I got over the fatigue; during that stage, we didn't have sex because I considered sleep to be more important (and more desirable, lol). During my first pregnancy, though, we didn't have sex much the whole 9 months because I just didn't want it, so the belly wasn't much of an issue.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• im almost 27 wks and we still use all positions,..my fav is doggy style..my fatigue only lasted about a week so everything is still the same good luck
    Anonymous

• I've noticed my cervix has moved WAY down low and penetration just can't be as deep.

Many pillows and a foam wedge can prop things up. --- take naps then have sex. or do it in the shower-- more invigorating.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:06 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• make him be on top if your tired, you kinda just need to play with it, we found a way where i was on my back and he was on his side... it was great... and doggy style is always great.. or u being on top... really you just need to play around with him until you guys find something good
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:01 AM on Jan. 7, 2010