A week late...but the stick shows not pregnant.

What to do? I don't want to call the Dr for a blood test. It's way too soon! But a negative on the stick and a week late! I've been trying not to think about it. And I don't feel stressed. But what's the odds of a false negative?

aklebeyers

Asked by aklebeyers at 9:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know what the odds are of a false negative, but I had the same thing happen in September. After three negatives, and two weeks with no period I finally called the doctor. Took a blood pregnancy test and it was also negative. They told me to wait another weeks and if I didn't get my period they were going to give me a hormone to make it come. Well the next day, I ended up getting my period. It sucks cause we have been ttc for a few months now with no success and I was really hoping to be preggo. :(
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I didn't get a positive urine or blood test for the first month and a half of my pregnancy. Give it another week and try it again.
    denisekeene

Answer by denisekeene at 10:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i had 3 false negatives... i got a positive blood test at 7 plus weeks
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:49 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• That's some great inspiration girls! Thanks :)
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 7:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Update: Day 7 missed period, 3 negatives! Praying I may get a positive soon!
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 9:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2010