extreme fatique

today i can barely get out of bed... i have a baby right now too take care of too so its the only reason why i have been waking up... but every time he is tired... which has been a lot today i have been wanting to lay down and sleep and when i am up i feel weak and sick and very very tired still... is this normal??? im in my second trimester also.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• people always say that in your second trimester your supposed to feel better and have more energy but i think that thats BS. i never did with any of mine. i get to feeling like that some times where i just want to sleep all day and i also have other little ones i need to attend to. (sorry if my spelling is off) anyways if you keep feeling like this i would call your doctor cause there could be something wrong but yesterday i felt like that after my hubby got home i went staight to bed i was so tierd. just try and rest as much as you can and drink plenty of water and make sure you are eating enough. hope that helps
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2010