How do you deal with the aftermath?

I have had two near death experiences this year alone (that totals three for my whole life). I am only 26, and these last two have me shaking and scared. I'm so young, and so is my little one. I'm to the point where I'm not AS scared, but the fear is still there. How do you deal with something this big? How do you overcome that fear and realization?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• my mom has had almost 10 NDE's and she says she uses them as motivation to keep on living her life to the fullest.

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• you dont....u use that fear to help make u more cautious and be thankful that you are still here to enjoy your baby
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• You use it as a motivation to enjoy every moment. Because, I hate to say it, but we are all going to die at some point. It will end. But that doesn't mean you have to live every second as if it's your last. Just enjoy the time you get and be thankful for every smile you see from your baby.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I am sorry that you have had NDE's but I want you to know that you can lean on God and just take his gift of salvation. Then you will have nothing to fear, fear not what man can do to you but fear the wrath of God.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 11:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2010