Where can I work from home without any start up fees or scams or any money at all....?

You saw my question, and here is the situation... this is urgent because I just lost my job and I'm expecting a baby here in September. I did not qualify for unemployment and I don't even have a high school diploma! I happened upon my last job purely by luck, but I need money. I was just wondering if any of you ladies knew any sites that are not scams and that require no fee to start up, no experience necessary, and is free for me. I desperately need help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm sorry Honey, but all those sites are scams.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I use www.odesk.com. I don't know if there is anything that you could do on there. It is all places that are outsourcing their work. There are a lot of options. If you don't think you have a talent for anything, then stick to the article writing. Some of those assignments are so easy you can practically do them in your sleep. If you have any questions let me know. You can PM me if you need to.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I Have one for you. It is not a scam, I have been paid several times in fact! kgb Work @ Home positions offer the opportunity to learn, grow, and have fun; to be part of an elite group of kgb Special Agents who enjoy flexible scheduling; a commute-free day – saving time, money, and the planet. You can also enjoy the total eradication of a dress code policy.

Check it out ~~>> kgb_ <<~~

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org www.iavoa.com www.vanetworking.com Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:40 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• You can start selling Tupperware for free. Simply host a book party (I can send you everything you need). Collect at least $400 worth of sales and you have earned enough commission from those sales to cover the cost of the Business Kit plus your state taxes to start your business for free. Plus you are a host so you can add to your kit with your host credits also if you sell over $400 you could already start making money right away! I sole $600+ at my first Tupperware party so I made $150+ which was MORE than enough to cover my kit which is 79.99 plus your states tax. LOVE IT!! my2.tupperware.com/amyroca 508-612-5692 is my cell number call me if you have ANY questions about Tupperware My name is Amy!! GOOD LUCK!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 10:08 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I have my own home based business which being a business I do have a monthly overhead to run it. You can go to www.WAHM.com and check out their Forum, there is a section for job leads. When looking for a work from home "job" you shouldn't have to pay anything as you are workinf for someone. When you start looking at work from home "Businesses" you are almost always going to have some sort of cost to run it. But they are out there so don't let people tell you that tey are ALL scams, a lot are but not ALL.

Good Luck hun and God Bless!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I work from home - legit , very ethical company - approved by the BBB - I have a webcast that you can view (doesn't cost anything to look:-) ) just contact me through my cafemom mail and I will be happy to provide you with a code to view this very informative webcast (takes about 30 minutes) and you can decide if this might work for you - it has definitely worked for me!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2010