Are these signs he is cheating? Part 2

Doesn't pay attention to me, comes home late from work not all the time but once in a while, carries the cell phone EVERYWHERE, takes a shower when he comes home and he didn't used too (have checked his clothes but I don't smell any perfume or anything) , is just acting strange, doesn't want sex as much as he used too

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Thank u sweetie!

And ok this does sound a little fishy. i dont want to burst your bubble. but i wnt to be honest as possible. but it sounds fishy, and nobodey on this site knows your husband as good as you do! most of the time your gut feeling is rite. not always. or maybe youve just been little more sensitive lately? could be. OR you could be tottally rite. if you arent happy together things will progress and if he is cheating he will get mad when you ask him!
    do this for us. ask hubby if hes home or call him. to be honest the best is if hes home. bc honestly u can tell it ALL in a mans face. just walk up to him so calmy. and give him a kiss on the cheek and say i love you honey. then say you would never cheat on me would you? if he automatically gets mad then somethins really fishy. or if he simply responds of course not honey. then thats when oyu say i just wanted to make srue because im still head over heels in love wi
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 10:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• have you asked him why he is taking a shower? it is strange that he is having a sudden change in behavior
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• do you have the same cell phone company? go get a copy of all the incoming and outgoing calls and text to see what he is up to
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• with you.. with a smile.. anywasy KEEP us updated PLEASE!
    Armywifelovely

• and the phone thing also. the first answ. VERY good. if I were you I would go to a local store. if u have sprint, verizone whatever go there. and tell them you need a copy of all text msgs. and phone calls. they can do that if your name is on the plan. or you know all hubby information. let us know! if u need to grief. im here u can msg me
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 10:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i wouldnt even let him know that you are thinking that he may be cheating! Then he may become more sneaky about it...wait for a good opportunity to catch him red handed or until you have full proof
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• change in behavior and seems like he has something to hide like pp said get phone records if possible
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• the shower thing...you should jump in the shower with him and see how he responds...if he was trying to wash off the "sins" of cheating on you he would get all out of sorts for you getting in the shower with him..
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Honey,instead of wondering and looking for trouble,go fix yourself up,make a romatic dinner,light some candles,then tell him,"i did this for you",sometimes,we as women just worry too much,now,if,you got real proof,thats something different,I take a bath 2 times a day,I also keep my cell phone close to me,my dh don't have a cell phone,and my sweet devoted husband would never think I'm cheating on him,and i won't cheat on him,because I love him,and I respect him and our wedding vows. So don't go searching for trouble,enjoy your man life.
    Anonymous

• Doesn't exactly mean he's cheating. It could mean he's lost interest though.
    Talk to him. Asking us is only going to exacerbate your fears and that isn't going to help the situation. Talk to the person you're questioning and see what they have to say about it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2010