14 weeks 6 days ultrasound are the accurate on the gender?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They said looks like a boy!
    Anonymous

• it would have been more acurate if they had said girl, I would still question a boy though, other things like the cord can be in the way. but for a girl, nothing there is still nothing there.
    Anonymous

• they can tell you but at this stage in your pregnancy, its not a guarantee yet....boys are easier to tell on ultrasounds than girls though
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• In my understanding, when they say "boy," it usually is correct. sometimes "girl" is just that they didn't see "boy." I know of two people who were told girl but gave birth to a boy. I kept mine a surprise.

Congratulations, BTW. Enjoy your child, no matter the gender.
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 10:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• All I know is I had my ultrasound at about 14 weeks and the lady couldn't even guess.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Thanks it doesnt matter the gender just i wanna go shopping a buy baby clothes ;-) and i already told everyone wich they arent believing me lol
    Anonymous

• You will most likely get another ultrasound later in the pregnancy and they will be able to confirm if it is.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I had an ultrasound at the same time cuz i was bleeding. I swore it was going to be a girl and kept saying i hope shes ok i hope shes ok, etc and everytime the tech would give me a strange look and say or he, or he, like she seen sumthing i didnt! She never said i see that its a boy but kept saying that. At 19 wks i had an ultrasound and it was a boy!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 5:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2010