i am having alot of lower back pain and a HUGE headache and extrmely tired isthis normal?

i just need some help so i know what to do. and this will be my fourth baby if that matters at all.

MrsKeys420

Asked by MrsKeys420 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 39 weeks pregnant right now and I have a continuing backache, and I feel like someone sucked the life out of me and I read in what to expect when you are expecting that this is all normal and the headaches are a normal thing too.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I think we can safely say that part of the tired is that it's your 4th baby ;)

lower backache is quite normal for later in the pregnancy

drink some water, see if it helps the headache. I got them a lot from dehydration.
    Anonymous

• i am at 34 weeks and have lots of lower back pain because of the way the baby sits and i also have plenty of headachs and get really tierd as weel. i have with all mine and this is my 4th too. for the back pain you can try using a heating pad just not for long periods of time and try and get as much rest as possible which i know is hard when you have 3 other ones, and drink plenty of water and eat. and all that other fun crap. lol
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• The headache may be a sign of high blood pressure; go to a pharmacy, and and check your blood pressure in the machine; if it is higher than normal, call your doctor immediately.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:30 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Yup. I have the same symptoms all the time and I'm 31 weeks. Doc says its all part of pregnancy - you were lucky if you didn't have to deal with any of that on your first 3 babies!
    JaxsonsMommy23

Answer by JaxsonsMommy23 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• have you seen a chiropractor? they are great especially for pregnant women! Water for the headaches too...dehydration is the main cause for headaches.

Congratulations!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I had a headache for 3 months with my first pregnancy, I went to the Chiropractor and it was insantly gone...which also helped with my back pain. Give it a try!
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 8:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2010