How many friends does your 1 year old have?

Siblings, playmates, neighbors?
How many of your friends have children your kids' ages?
How often do you have playdates or something like it?
Thanks :-)

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a nephew that is 5 and him and my daughter get along great and see each other about once every 2 weeks or so. Otherwise she goes to daycare 2 days a week and there are 2 little girls there her age and a few other older kids. She loves playing with kids but is good at entertaining herself too, and I of course play with her too!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 10:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• When he was 1, he just had his sister, who was 6. Sometimes, he saw his cousins, but that's it. When dd was 1, she had kids at daycare. We don't do playdates.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Well most of my friends do have kids but sadly they all live 2 hours away so my kids barley get to play with their kids...BUT he does have his 3 other siblings... his older sister she is 6, a brother that is 4, and another brother that is 9mths. He also has a niece that is a week younger than him she is 2 ( oh yeah and my son is 2 not 1, i thought the question said 2 ) Then I have a few friends down here that have kids, he plays with probably 6 or 7 other kids that aren't his siblings. But no play dates or anything most of the kids are a lot older than him. Only playdates are really with his niece since she is the same age as him.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 10:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• well my 21 mos old has 2 sibling ages 5 and 6 and the baby sitter has a little firl about 6mos older than her...Thats it...LOL
    Anonymous