my son is turning two

I am thinking of what i want to do...
for food i was thinking of corn muffins with cheddar cheese chunks, chicken nuggets anddd? of course cake and some kind of ice cream.

but totally lost on games for a two year old. I was thinking so sort of pin the tail on something festive. it has to be something that a 1 and a 1/2 year old can watch at least as well.. his cousin is coming! there has been some falling out with the mother and family so this is big! HELP ME!?!

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 10:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughters 2nd birthday was yesterday. we bought her that game elephun...it's like ages 3 and up, but she loves chasing the butterflies and picking them up and putting them in her net. That game could double as a gift and as a fun game and entertainment for the children. 14.99 at target.
    Maybe get a pizza kit from chef boyardee and get some cheese and other toppings and each kid can put their own toppings on a little pizza for themselves.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• On another note
    this has to be a very cheap birthday unfortunately. hard times
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 10:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• For my daughter's 2nd B-day we did a ball themed party. She loves balls and it was a lot of fun. We only had ball shaped food, like meatballs, sausage balls, olives, and instead of a cake we had cake balls. Then we got her a bounce house and filled it with balls, but that was pretty expensive. To do it cheaper you could get a lot of balloons or any other kind of balls and fill a room and let the little ones play. Hope this helps.
    vowens82

Answer by vowens82 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2010