need a little help.

now i know chances are i could be pregnant but im trying to hard not to worry about it because i have irregular periods...i didnt get my period at all last month and im kinda waiting until the middle of this month of nothing happens im going to take a test...some of my symptoms are missed period extreme fatigue just about sleep everyday away, when i eat i can't have big meals i get very sick to my stomach and woke up puking the other night with a headache :( just some hints on a scale from 1-10 what do you think my chances are? PLEASEEEEE no rudeness

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sorry dear, absolutely no way of knowing over the internet. could be pregnant, could be a stomach virus. Best advice - go to the dollar store and get a cheap pregnancy test.
    Anonymous

• I'd say there is a high chance that you are pregnant. I could see if your period just wasn't on time than maybe you wouldn't be, but you do have all the WONDERFUL (haha) symtoms of being pregnant. If your really worried about it, just go get one of those pregnancy tests that can tell you a few weeks before a regular pregnancy test can. I know thats what I did...and sure enough :)
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 10:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• if the test says no try again in a couple weeks maybe its too soon to tell .
    meNmine

Answer by meNmine at 10:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• thanks guys...its just ive worried about it before and it just ended up my period coming late but like i said i have irregular periods...thats why im trying to put it off
    Anonymous

• I agree, I wouldn't put off taking the test. At least you'll know. And if it is neg and you still have symptoms in a couple weeks, take another one.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Go ahead and take a test it will put your mind at ease to finally have the answer, at this point I would say 50 50 but who knows.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 11:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• It also could be that you have the flu. Missed periods or irregular periods, exhaustion, sickness, nausea, headaches, feeling faint are flu symptoms as well. When your body has extreme changes like change in appitite, sleeping patterns, being sick, etc it can often lead to missed or irregular periods. If you missed your period last month then take a test.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i agree, take a test. especially if you drink, smoke, or do other things just to make sure.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 11:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2010