P90X?

Have any of tried this program and did it work? What other programs have you tried? Dh and I are looking for something that we could do together.

mandic

Asked by mandic at 10:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• all I can say is that my cousin loves it and she was a finalist for Ms. Alabama in I think it was '07
    Anonymous

• Wii Fit is a really great and fun workout.
    A friend of mine tried P90X and said it was a serious workout. That it really pushes you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• i recommend P90x my husband bought it for us, but i can't do it right now because i have a torn acl in my left knee but once i do pt or have surgery i'm gonna do it and it looks very good and my husband is getting some changes in his arms and abs.
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• It is serious. I don't agree with the food guidelines because they allow for protein shakes and meal replacements and food that is not really food.

The ab buster is like 16 minutes of insanity. It'll make you so aware of how weak your office chair back muscles are. The yoga and stretching are very good.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2010