Whats the cutest thing?

I'm sure there are a lot of these, but my daughter has just started what i think is the cutest thing ever! She'll be a year in 4 days and she's learned that our cat has a name.. his name is butters... for a couple months when she saw him or any other cat she'd say hi cat.. but now she says hi butt.. in the sweetest voice lol it makes me giggle!

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 11:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Aww that is adorable!!!! I think the cutest thing my 9mth old does is he will play with my 2 year old in the hallway, My 2 year old will act like hes scared of him and run from him and my 9 mth old will just laugh and giggle and crawl as fast as he can, screaming and making all kinds of nosies while he chases after him... its adorable.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 11:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I have a nine year old. She got a cat a few years ago and we called him Milo. Over time she began to call him 'buddy" and then it went to "buggy." Now she calls him "boogger." Poor cat.
    sonnalynn

Answer by sonnalynn at 12:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Cat won't mind. If you read T.S. Eliot, you will see that cats have their own secret cat-names which humans do not know.

My girls when begininning to read pronounced the roadside signs for ' motel ' and ' hotel ' to rhyme with ' bottle ' So to all of us , they have been mottles and hottles ever since.

janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Cuteness!! I've recently caught my 2yr old son's cold, every time I cough he stops whatever he's doin to run over and pat my cheast and say 'you ok? you ok?' I'll tell him 'yes baby. i'm ok, thank you' he smiles and says 'that good' and kisses the back of my hand like a true little gentleman! it's so cute!
    K_Chel

Answer by K_Chel at 12:34 AM on Jan. 7, 2010