anyone else

my son will be 2 on january 24 and he is so loud he yells all the time and he is very hyper is it to early to c if he has a mental problem

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol he sounds fine to me, sounds like he's just having fun, but maybe he has a hearing problem and can't tell how loud he is?
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:08 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• mental problem? that is a very compassionate way to put it. I would call your pediatrcian and talk to him/her about your concerns.
    Anonymous

• my kids will be two the 17th of january and he is loud. jumping screaming laughing. having good times. it's normal. talk to ur dr if you are concerned. but it sounds very normal.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:17 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• if you are concerned you could cut out sugar, white bread, white pasta, foods with artificial colors and flavors and preservatives! You could just have an active child! I have one that is much louder than all the others. does he get to get outside and play much? i know it is hard in the winter, but a lot of kids just need to run jump and climb!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2010