Lady's how many times.....

Lady's how many times is the normal sex in a week for a couple. just want to know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Well i dunno what " normal " is to some ppl, but i honestly think that couples should make time every night or day whichever to have sex and have that connection.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 11:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• We have done it everyday, sometimes twice. pregnacy has tired me here and there so for some reason if I don't get it that day or literally am so tired, he wakes me up in the morning or I him...But we're still in the first two years of our relationship.
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Pre-pregnancy: 4-12 depending on work schedules
    1st trimester: 0-1 -- too busy puking
    2nd trimester: 100+ my DH is overwhelmed by pregnancy hormones, I feel sorry for him

my point-- there is no normal. I know my parents didn't have sex for months and months for years and years then my mom's hormones changed and they excuse themselves for a "nap" every single day, even when we are over visiting!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:01 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I WAS TOLD BY MY HUSBAND OF TWO YRS THAT 2 TIMES A MONTH WAS HEALTHY, THAT HE READ IT SOMEWHERE... RIGHT??? I THINK 3 TIMES A WEEK IS NORMAL. BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION OR SHOULD I SAY "WISHFULL THINKING. LOL
    motherof963

Answer by motherof963 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• OK that nap this is gross your parents need to get a handle on that ew. Normal....my Dh and I have twins 17 month olds...I work full time (shifts days/nights 12 hours each) and DH works full time Monday-Friday 8 - 4pm. There is no "normal" here. Between the kids and being tired we're lucky if we get into the sack together for some lovin once a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Yeah there is no normal, I'd have it 5 times a day if my hormones and schedule allowed it... lol the nap thing is cute, after years of no sex they deserve 'naps'
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• For us normal is 2-3 times a day. It really varies from couple to couple though so dont worry about whether or not you're "normal".
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Normal is what ever both people are happy with. If you have it at least a few times a week then that is normal enough. I say strive to just get quality sex over worrying about the amount of times you do it in a week.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 2:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• "Normal" is what is comfortable for the marriage partners. What's normal for one couple will not necessarily be normal for another. There is so much more to marriage than sex that I dare say most happily married couples are not even paying attention to how often they engage in it. If you put the emphasis on the more important areas of marriage, you will never have to worry about the intimacy factor.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:06 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Whats normal for one couple may not be normal for another couple. You guys have to sit down and talk about what you both want and need sexually.
    BTW we average 4-6 times a week.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 7, 2010