Do most hotels have cribs for rent?

Have you used them? Are they ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• some do, if you ask for them. some charge extra, some don't.

never used one, though.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:09 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I would be worried as to whether or not they were safe. There was just that big scary recall.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• We stayed at a Westin hotel back in november near chicago and they had cribs, we just asked if they had them when we made our reservations and they had it all ready in the room for us when we got there. It wasnt anything fancy, but it was a safe crib and better than trying to haul a pack and play with us on top of all our other stuff!
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• We just got back from vacation and the hotels we stayed at did have accomodations for my 5 month old. One had a rollaway and the other had a pack n play. Both worked just fine. It was just me and the LO in the aiports so I didnt want to haul our pack n play across the country.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• i went to two different hotels with my twins this past summer. there were pak n plays, one hotel charged for them and another did not.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2010