Apocalypse week?

I wondered if they were hinting at something or Something until tonight. there is a disclaimer at the beginning of one of the survival shows that puts out there that the government is preparing for an apocalypse. hmm... and has anyone seen the commercials on the radio and on tv that talk about getting prepared.

are the commercials national?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 12:11 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I watched the show about after Armageddon last night (stayed up until 1am but missed the first 20 minutes). After each commercial break they made sure to say this is only a theory and fictional and that there is no emergency. I thought the show was very interesting, kind of like The Stand.
    I think they are just latching on to the paranoia about 2012.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I have no clue what you are talking about, sorry.
    TattooedMommy04

Answer by TattooedMommy04 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• They do apocalypse week every january so I wouldn't freak out or worry about it.
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 12:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• lol they are seemingly doing it every other week now.. or at least once a month. I keep waiting for dinosaur shows to come back around because m 2 year old watches transfixed. my mothers side of the family is HUGE into fossils.

but yea. all the time. it is so weird. not worried. annoyed with the constant 2012 propaganda. Crazy!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:34 AM on Jan. 7, 2010