Wii Fit?

Do you have one? I got one last year for Christmas (08) and finally made a promise I would do it every day. OK I AM SO SORE TODAY!!! I have to say it really works your soft couch potato legs!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• LOL - I was JUST playing on the WiiFit Plus with my kids. I love mine! It's perfect, especially days like today when it's really too cold to be out, or those days when I still haven't had time to get to my exercise and it's like 8 o clock and I don't want to go anywhere.

Answer by missanc at 2:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• i luv the wii fit. i recently got the wii fit plus....and also the wii active. i bought wrist weights and its awesome cause i feel the burn. i lost 10 lbs a few yrs ago on the wii fit when it first came out but then i got lazy. now i mix it up with the games and going to the gym.
    prBarbie

Answer by prBarbie at 6:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2010