Does anyone know about a real data entry job that I can do from home?

I am kind of sick of looking at the job postings for companies that you pay into to get money. I know they are scams! I just want to be able to play with my daughter during the day and work when she is asleep. I have to relocate and start over to protect her ...I can't do the "fake" jobs. I have got to have an income but I don't want someone else raising my daughter. I know I am capable of working from home. I own a catering business by myself now for over a year...URGH! Please help!

mmbyme

Asked by mmbyme at 1:22 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Are you doing lots of networking to grow your catering business? Send me a message offlist for networking ideas.

You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:46 AM on Jan. 7, 2010