Is there a list of things we are going to bash on or something?

Like a calendar? I didn't get the memo. SO today is judge women on welfare day? Two days ago it was homeschoolers, and nonvaxers. I really don't care, but it is funny...it is soooo predictable I am beginning to think there is some sort of schedule...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No but there should be. I really hate when we bash on the same topic two days in a row. It just gets so old. Someone needs to sit down and figure it out. Or maybe there should be a bashing topic for the week. Let's start with trashy mothers who use terms like "baby daddy"....OMG I HATE THOSE PEOPLE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I thought today was bash on people who are pro-life or pro-choice day. I swear if I see one more abortion question...Here's a tip everyone: Just run a search on abortion and you'll find a million post. There is no need to ask anymore.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• That is apparently too complicated for the brain trusts that join this site lol....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2010