Should a young woman who gets pregnant out of incest be allowed to get an abortion?

Don't assume she could get the Plan B pill--a lot of rape survivors do not speak out against their abusers until it is too late.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I woman who sleeps around for the sheer thrill is allowed to get an abortion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Haven't we beaten the abortion questions to death with a stick already today.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Abortion options for rape/incest victims is contingent on how fast she moves and her beliefs on pro-life versus pro-choice. Either way, it's up to her to take a courageous stand and prioritize. The system works if she works it and it's no one's fault but her own if she doesn't speak up or seek to educate herself on her options. No one can speak up for your outrage better than you. I spoke up and got my charges upgraded to felonies and high fives from the rape/incest advocates. My credibility was awesome based on my willingness to stand for something or fall for anything. I took no one's opinion more seriously than my own.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 3:49 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I'd like to beat the abortion question to death if it's still twitching...KILL IT KILL IT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Jan. 7, 2010