Rash of the boobie kind (TMI?)

Has anyone ever had a rash under their boobies? Mine grew about two sizes kinda fast so Im not too used to them yet lol is it normal? I wash every other day with a moisterizer but it doesnt seem to do anyhting.

Nerdymama

Asked by Nerdymama at 4:28 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When your breast are large its not uncommon to get a heat rash. I would just make sure you wash under there well and let them "air out"
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 4:33 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Make sure you're not getting too hot underneath them, and make sure youre bra is rubbing with sweat to cause a rash :)
    SammiStar

Answer by SammiStar at 5:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• HAppend to me...the only thing that worked to relieve the itch and rash was ...are you ready..?... Anti-Monkey Butt Powder! Seriously this stuff is great here is the link: http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/

I found mine at the Tractor Supply store I know this just keeps getting funnier!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:23 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• you can put plain baby poweder under them..or monistat cream to poweder get that helps cure the yeast on the skin..bc yes it is an actual yeast infection of the skin ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Try using a unscented deodorant..like Ban..works great for rashes....also on heat rash between the upper part of legs (when they rub together..use the roll on...
    granny6times

Answer by granny6times at 11:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2010