<3*<3 Preggo/baby dreams<3*<3

Hey, so I had a few dreams lately about my new baby...well shes not hear quite yet but she will be by the end of the month. Dreams about baby, how she would look, sound and then other dreams about mountains a marshmellow peeps and booze lol

So share your dreams! Or even nightmares... Even the dreams that make you go "WTF?"

Nerdymama

Asked by Nerdymama at 5:01 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when i was pregnant i dreamt i was eating KFC and one of the chicken had eyes and mouth! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• i had a dream my baby was a girl and what she looked like...how i got to hold her and nurse her...how she was perfect and got put straight in my arms and didnt have to go to the nicu like my first son. so far....i am having a girl, and accordingly to her ultrasound pics she looks just like her big brother which is how i seen her in my dream :).
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:37 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• once when I was pregnant with my first child, she is now 27 years old, but I do remember this dream, I went to the hospital to have the baby, when I had her they took her away, I didn't even see her, so I got up and started roaming the halls looking for her. A dr came out of a room and said something was wrong with her, she was blue and they couldn't seem to do anything to bring her color to normal, I pushed the dr aside and went in the room and picked up my baby, and walked past the dr, I looked at the dr as if he were totally crazy and said, "that's the way she is sappose to look, she's a smurf"....and in my dream she did look like a baby smurf!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 9:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• lol you guys are awesome! Spooky chickens,baby smurfs (super cute) and bugsmommy how cute is that? Ive had a few of those... recently I had one where my baby was chubby and I was blowing raspberries on her tummah and giggleing lol, nothing special I guess but it made me feel are and fuzzy lol
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 12:20 AM on Jan. 9, 2010