Perfume question. Does this bother you?

When your friend copies your FAVORITE perfume? I've been wearing the same perfume for 16 years. My ex friend copied and then her whole family copied her. IDK I just feel like there's a million, cant she find her own? OH she also use to peek in my shower to see what shampoo I used!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• yeah it would kinda bother me, if i wore perfume...lol but then again, you should be flattered, because obviously she thinks you smell good...and wants to be just like you! lol
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 8:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I can be flattering to think someone wanted to be like you. But at the same time if you've been wearing it for 16yrs and she just started... IDK if I would be as flattered or leaning toward pissed since now she's an ex-friend. Good luck

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 8:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I would be irritated but hey apparently you friend thinks you smell really good! ALthough most fragrances smell different on each individual. Did you tell her what you wear or did she snoop and find it - LOL! Hey by the way ....what do you wear? :)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:09 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

did you really think that no one besides you wore that scent???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I don't think that's a big deal. She can get whatever she wants. It wasn't made for just you to buy. If I smell something on someone and ask what they are wearing and like it enough to buy it wouldn't be because I was "copying" I like the scent. I work with girls who wear STINKY perfume YUCK. They spray it around like it smells good. I do not like it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Well, wow do you hold these ill feelings toward the other million people wearing the same perfume or just her and her family?
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• READ THE QUESTION!
    Anonymous