Has anyone ever gotten pregnant by doing...

anal? I know it can happen technically...but I was just curious if anyone on here has ever gotten pregnant from anal sex? Anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No not possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• You do know that those to holes do not connect, right? And there is no way to get pregnant by just having anal sex only.  How old are you anyway?

Answer by louise2 at 8:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• how is it NOT possible. If you were so confident in your answer you wouldn't have posted anon...it IS possible. Obviously you can't get pregnant through ur butt...but semen can drip, and slide, and travel to your vagina and get you pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• and I am 20. And yes, I am not stupid. Oh you guys are so ignorant. Do some research please.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• There is very little documented evidence that would conclude that pregnancy can occur from anal penetration. It's not impossible, but the chances are very small. This does not negate the fact that any type of sex should be conducted safely. If asked, any person with reasonable certainty would tell you that the act alone is not conducive to pregnancy, but if asked to think "mechanically" that is, the mechanics of sex, anal or other wise, most would say "yes" to the question. It is possible "mechanically" to get pregnant during anal intercourse. Is it even possible to get pregnant through "Finger Sex". Again, the answer may instantly be "no", but again, there is documented proof that this is possible as well. Very little evidence, but there is some.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 8:46 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• If he ejaculate in your BUT only. Know where else. You can not get pregnant. Of coarse if some semen get on or around your vagina you could(probably not though)get pregnant.

Answer by louise2 at 8:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• i see why u asked anon
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• all you guys ever care about is bashing. You guys are so f*@king ignorant. Sorry I asked the question wrong. It IS possible for you to get pregnant without engaging in vaginal intercourse...there ARE other ways of getting pregnant...like having anal sex, and he ejaculates in you and it drips...it can get you pregnant...it IS possible, and it HAS happened. SORRY if I was curious if there were anyone on here who something like that happened to. I will never be curious again because you guys are all so stupid and such judgemental a$$wholes. My bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• allen iverson was conceived without sex, they were dry humping and some cum got too close and POW she was a preggo virgin...but this was kind of a silly question!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jan. 7, 2010